Monday, March 5, 2012

Blog stats

Blogger has a new format from when I started my initial blog and it is now quite easy to see statistics on when my blog(s) have been viewed, where the people who view them are in the world, which pages have been viewed the most etc...

My original blog continues to have a few visits most weeks.  I don't know if that's people seeing it in passing or if they read it or what, but it's a bit strange.  The post that's been seen the most is 'A very bad spray tan'  which is unfortunate for me because I think it contains a very unflattering photo of me covered in betadine in the hospital.

I suspect this one comes up when people search for things like 'bad spray tan' in Google.  That's awkward because I'm fairly sure they're not looking for a horrid-looking, post-operational cancer patient in a hospital gown.

No comments:

Post a Comment